The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues are our top priority. We have implemented new hygiene procedures above and beyond our standard protocols and the Government’s Health Protocols. We follow the procedures that Intercontinental Hotels Group have implemented for all the hotels across the world, known as the IHG WAY OF CLEAN.
Hereunder, you may find the measures/adjustments:
- Intensive cleaning, disinfection and natural ventilation of all common areas of the hotel.
- Intensive cleaning and disinfection in ventilation and air-condition filters.
- Protective plexi glass at the hotels’ reception desk.
- Floor signs for keeping distances.
- Hand sanitizer in common areas for the guests and workstations for our staff.
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of the room, with professional products and steam sterilizer. More intensive cleaning and disinfection of the contact areas, that include but are not limited to handles, remote controls, etc. Different microfiber cloths are used on each type of surface. All marketing materials and decorations have been removed. Limited or no access of the staff in the guestroom, upon request. Fresh air ventilation of the room. Masks, gloves and microfiber cloths are being discarded after each room cleaning.
- Check-in time is now set at 15:00 hours and check-out time at 11:00 hours, in order to ensure a thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room.
- Sneeze guards at the restaurant’s buffet.
- Intensive cleaning and disinfection of the kitchen’s and restaurant’s equipment.
- Stored food is accessed on regular basis to ensure safety and hygiene.
- Events’ operation according the Government’s Health Protocols.
- Intense staff training in preventing measures, personal hygiene, PPE use and way of service.
- Intense staff training on recognizing and handling a Covid-19 case, based on Health Protocols.
- Protective masks and gloves are used from the staff, when appropriate and are frequently renewed.